Tuesday 7 April 2015

Looking back and ahead...

Looking back.. What all I have gathered,,,
A family
An education
A job
...
Is that all ?
Only 3 above are able to engage me for most of my time. I have tried to figure out : who might be my best friend ? Yet trying to figure out: who might be my good friends ?
I figured out best friend : none. Good friends: some. So, Is it all a drama of friendship over facebook and real life. All the love is based on selfish gains. Is all the love a drama? Life is full of real bullshits, and moments of joy. They happen to us. We have to go with them. It's a process of learning. I have been thinking what the future is likely to bring ? Not sure... Only if we are ready to pluck the roses, they will come to us, and like-wise for the thorns...
I like night hours most... for It gives the freedom to get lost into self through sleep, and have complete control of self, and the best thing about it: It comes daily.
Still waiting to experience the satisfaction of serving...

No comments: